Sales Executive (Structural Steel or Construction material, Hardware and tools)
Scope of work
- Support, maintain, and take care of designated clients in every direction.
- Cooperate with team to increase sales and achieve target sales number quarterly.
- Coordinate with Sales Administrative in quotation, purchase order, and sales documentation process.
- Contact/ reach out for new clients or opportunities to create sales in both offline and online.
- Report clientele information, including testimonial, sales report, etc. to head of department to help improve and develop sales and service strategy and organization in total.
- Female or Male, newly grads are welcome.
- Education: At least Vocational Certificate - Bachelor’s Degree in any major.
- Good appearance, service minded, fast learner.
- Open-minded, eager to learn new things and express your own opinion.
- Good-excellent ability in influencing and communicating with clients.
- Basic computer skill such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Having English skill is a plus.
- Annual bonus / occasional special bonus
- Sales commission fee
- Pocket money for out of office work
- Company party / conference / team outing and CSR activity
- Staff training
- Welfare in any occasion such as accident, natural disaster, sick, childbirth, etc.