Scope of work
- Marketing team must collaborate with sales team to strategize marketing activities (online & offline) in order to support sales growth and achieve sales target number.
- Coordinate with agencies and/or business partners to implement an effective marketing plan.
- Able to give an accurate products’ marketing assumption/result by using analytic skills.
- Follow up and give evaluation according to the result from marketing plan execution.
- Female or Male, newly grads are welcome.
- Education: At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or any related fields.
- Good appearance, smart, and fast learner.
- Open-minded, creative, eager to learn new things and express your own opinion.
- Must have skills: Marketing analytic, communication/speaking, problem solving, and presentation.
- Basic computer skill such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Moderate English skill in writing and speaking.
- Candidate who has experienced in working in the position or related field is a plus.
- Annual bonus / occasional special bonus
- Pocket money for out of office work
- Company party / conference / company outing and CSR activity
- Staff training
- Welfare in any occasion such as accident, natural disaster, sick, childbirth, etc.