Business Development Officer
Scope of work
- Cooperate with Business Development team to recruit business partner and clientele in to organization.
- Learn and analyze the direction and behavior of company’s competitors in every aspect.
- Support sales and marketing team to carry out strategic planning in order to increase sales and find opportunities for marketing.
- Plan and develop business by focusing on product and company as a whole and creating synergy with company business partner and clientele.
- Support marketing team to monitor project and its timeline in order to gain an efficient result.
- Female or Male, newly grads are welcome.
- Education: At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or any related fields.
- Good appearance, smart, and fast learner.
- Open-minded, creative, eager to learn new things and express your own opinion.
- Good-excellent ability in influencing and communicating with partners and clients.
- Basic computer skill such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Moderate English skill in writing and speaking.
- Candidate who has experienced in working in the position or related field is a plus.
- Annual bonus / occasional special bonus
- Pocket money for out of office work
- Company party / conference / company outing and CSR activity
- Staff training
- Welfare in any occasion such as accident, natural disaster, sick, childbirth, etc.